Good Morning and Blessings Everyone!
Over the years I found I had a dark shadowy figure that liked to lurk in the corners coming out when my faith and spirit was at it's lowest. This figure fed off of not only my negative energy but others as well. Anyone I came in contact with it would gather up the negativity to draw strength. Then it would come after me trying to weaken me. Trying to put out the light I was gifted with to do the work I was meant to do.
It took time for me to realize it was my fault it gained any strength at all. Why was it my fault?Because I allowed myself to believe in the dark side, in the so called Satan giving him and it power. Once I realized this I started doing a lot of research. I found the power of the dark side isn't always evil you can use the darker side of things for the good it's all according to how you tap into it. However there is a fine line when walking this dark and light, a grey line and if you cross over that grey line to the darkest of the dark side then there is no turning back in my belief. I have had others who tell me there is a way to turn back but you are always plagued by the darkness you walked.
I decided to find out all I could in order to get rid of my so called Shadow. It didn't take me that long to realize it wasn't only my negativity that was calling him it was that of those who crossed my path. I had work to do. After I did a spell to get rid of him, I prefer not to go in detail about that since it involves others, I had to change me. I started blocking all the negativity that came my way through the course of the day and I decided not to give credit to the dark side. In other words I denounced Satan and all he stood for. Ever since I have done that and stuck to it, I have not seen my so called Shadow with any strength in over eleven years. Oh I'm not saying he hasn't poked his head out from time to time but I asked all my angels and saints to watch over me and protect me from him and all he stands for. If I ever get even a glimpse of him I tighten my protection circle and reinforce my belief.
I am proud of who I am and what I am. I love the people I have met along this path I have been put on. I do not always understand why they need me or how they find me but I do not question it either. It has taken me years to figure out my questioning things brings on negativity even if I don't feel it. When I question why I am working this path or why others have crossed my path, then I am questioning God and what he has in store for me. I am questioning what he sees in me I can not. That does not allow me to move ahead in my path it holds me back stopping me from reaching all who may need me for one reason or another. The important thing is I do with my gifts what was meant for me to do. I share my knowledge and I help those who need it.
Believe in yourself, in who you are. Trust your instincts, your feelings, follow the light and you will walk along an amazing path that has been planed and set out for you. If you ever feel the need to question why please feel free to contact me so we can talk. Open your heart, open your mind, and explore this amazing spiritual path you have been set on. I know you will find a peace and happiness that surpasses all else.
Negative Shadow
He creeps in the darkness of night,
Instilling fear and fright,
He gathers his strength from negativity,
This increases his activity,
To erase him and make him go,
Back deep in the shadow,
Pull the light from deep within,
Face him positive with a grin,
Tell him he has no place here,
No more whispering in your ear,
For he has no power over you,
The light guides you in what you do,
From this realization you will be,
Spiritually lifted and carefree,
No more room for him to roam,
Banishing him back home,
The Shadow is lifted so you can do,
The work you were meant to,
So shine your light for all to see,
That is how it was meant to be.
To Be Continued.........
No comments:
Post a Comment