Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My First Earth Angel!

Good morning and Blessings Everyone,

When I was eleven yours old an angle entered my life, not  an orb type angel, an real live Earth Angel. It was a time when I needed more than the hugs from my mother and father or the knowledge from my Great Grandmother I was going to be OK.  When I was a little girl I was in the hospital because my stomach was always sick, I was in a lot of pain. The doctors didn't know what was wrong with me but my Great Grandmother did. She always seemed to fix it with chamomile tea. Calmed and settled the stomach while she laid her hands on my tummy and made it all go away. 

The doctors decided they need to do tests to figure it all out so into the hospital I went. Boy was I scared! When I was in the hospital I met an amazing woman. Her name was Angie, this woman was truly an earth angel. For some reason at the age of 11 I was not put in a hospital room with children my own age. I do believe the angels intervened bringing me to Angie's room, whom I lovingly call Aunt Angie. She came into my life at a time I needed her most and I do believe she needed me too. So a double purpose was served.

During my stay in the hospital she taught me how to sew and stuff little animal figures so I could make my own stuffed animals. A love I still have to this day. Angie didn't have any children but her and her husband Al always wanted them. He came every day to visit her and spend hours making us laugh. They were amazing people but what bonded me, Aunt Angie and Uncle Al together was I could talk to them about anything. Things I could never talk to my parents about. I could tell her about the visions I have and she didn't judge me because she too believed. I could tell her about the troubles I was having at home without fear it would get back to my parents. She was my confidant but she was also the empath that was put in my path to help me heal when I needed it most. When I was scared about this test or that and my mother had to go home at night, it was Aunt Angie who calmed my fear.

After I got out of the hospital we kept in touch so it wasn't just for the moment I was there. My father would drive me to her house so we could spend time together. It helped me gather myself up again. I often left there feeling like new. When ever I was down, depressed and trying to cope with all that was out there she and I would sit on the phone and talk for hours. I spent many a night writing her letters instead of notes to my friends. She always answered them in writing besides the phone calls we had and the visits I made. Aunt Angie and Uncle Al made me feel at home even when I felt I didn't belong in my own skin. They helped me to grow and understand I was not some kind of weirdo. I had feelings, a purpose in this world that others chose to ignore. I choose to embrace it. I choose to listen to what was going on around me and try to help. I thank God and my Angels every day for putting these two amazing people in my life for however short a time it was. I know I have two more angels watching over and protecting me, guiding me down this path I choose to take. I am grateful they were there to help me along the bumpy roads.

Its true we don't know why some people come into our life but trust me it is for a purpose. One day when you are sitting back and remembering those times you will realize why you were blessed by the people who have crossed your path even if they did nothing more but bring drama your way, it was a lesson learned, an experience that was necessary to move on.


                                                                     Earth Angels!

                                                         Angels walk the Earth with us,
                                                         Sitting next to you on the bus,
                                                         Check you out in the store,
                                                         Relieve your stress at the core,
                                                         They touch our lives every day,
                                                         They always know what to say,
                                                         We don't know who they are,
                                                         Their light shines bright as a star,
                                                         This is what draws us near,            
                                                         Helps to calm all our fear,
                                                         Along our path they may walk,
                                                         If only for us to talk,
                                                         To clear our mind from what may be,
                                                         Not allowing us to see,
                                                         To open us up to receive,
                                                         The positive energy that they weave,
                                                         They will help us face each day,
                                                         In a more enlightening way,
                                                         So when this angel comes to you,
                                                         Do not question what they do,
                                                         Embrace the assistance they share,
                                                         For they are sent here,
                                                         To help us learn along the way,
                                                         So that we may,
                                                         Take the knowledge they bring,
                                                         Ushered in on their wing,
                                                         And share it with all those we meet,
                                                         So once again there is dancing in the street!

To Be Continued..........
                                                         
                                                         
                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment