Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mary, My Night Time Visitor!

Good Evening and Blessings Everyone!

Getting the time to sit with someone who had knowledge and interests as I did growing up was difficult. Believing the way I did growing up made it hard for me to come out of my inner shell. I was always so afraid who was going to realize I was different and if they did how was I going to explain these gifts I had. There wasn't anyone I could sit down and talk to about this other than my Great Grandmother. Imagine growing up being able to talk to people who have passed on, in your family. Imagine not being able to tell anyone about it because you they may think you were crazy. It's hard enough being a teenager but having to hid things as well from your piers made it even more difficult. I became extremely shy, introverted. 

When I was thirteen years old my parents bought a house I would end up living in for nearly forty five years. Our family home was on a nice peaceful street filled with a part of my family and friends the family had known since before I was born. It made for an interesting childhood since you couldn't even walk off the street or out your front door without seeing someone you knew or who knew you parents. People thought I was a bit strange because I was quiet all the time. I kept to myself except for the few friends I had growing up. Most of it was surrounded by my cousins I always loved hanging out with them. Maybe because they knew me and didn't judge me.

We moved into our house in the July of 1968 the beginning of the month and went of vacation the end of July and the first week of August. When we returned home we were busy getting ready for school but I felt as if something wasn't exactly right in the house. I told my mother I thought I heard someone walking in the kitchen at night. She swore it was my father. At times out of the corner of my eye I would see something moving, feel the bed go down next to me as if someone had a seat, or I would smell flowers even if there weren't any there. I knew what it was pointing to but my mother didn't want to hear it.

The very first Christmas Eve we spent in the house something funny happened and it happened every year there after for the next thirty some odd years. We were all sitting at the dinning room table just before midnight because in an Italian household holiday dinners go on forever, when the lights went out in the entire house except the Christmas tree. Made no sense then and really doesn't now since the lights in the living room where the tree sat were all on the same circuit. The family was spooked about it all but I just laughed I thought it was funny. No reason to panic who ever it was in the house just wanted to pay tribute to Jesus at the stroke of midnight. Another funny part of this story is the lights went back on before my father could even check the circuit breakers. They let themselves be known.

Well as time went on the house and I got to know each other. I figured out it wasn't just anything strange about the house it was something in particular about the house.. In doing my research I found out the old woman who lived in the house before us died in the house. Now although she never showed herself to me in the physical form she did show herself to me in the spiritual sense. At first I felt her presence in the room usually when I was stressing out. It was as if she was telling me not to get upset. After that I smelled roses which she grew in the back yard with great pride. Then I heard her, her slippers scuffing their way through the kitchen. One thing she loved to do for no apparent reason was to turn the bathroom water on. Not the shower just the sink. She usually waited until we were really into a movie then she would start up.She just wanted to make her presence known, she wanted attention.

My father always told me there was nothing there. It was just a coincidence but I knew better. I wanted to find out more about our visitor. She wasn't just coming and going she was staying put as if we invaded her space and actuality we did but didn't know it at the time. She wasn't threatening or trying to scare us she just wanted us to know she was around. It took some time for me to learn concentrating and "zoning in" before I got to know her. Her name was Mary, oh she didn't tell me that, I asked around the neighborhood. Sweet little old woman who just loved her yard and gardening. Mary would walk around the house when I was home alone and come into my room. At first I thought she was trying to scare me but I didn't feel it. I realized that almost immediately. I think she adopted me as a granddaughter. She always made me feel safe.

There was no feeling of fear when she entered my room or I heard her scuffing around in the kitchen as a matter of fact it felt the opposite. I felt at ease just knowing I "wasn't alone." After a while I started talking out loud to Mary. Just saying hello, calling her by name, telling her about this neighbor or that, I guess I was filling her in on the people she got to know when she was in this realm. Then one night I was upset, feeling really down because I was so different, so distant from the rest of the kids my age. Fourteen years old and my best friend at this point was a spirit I couldn't see or hear just sense. I was sitting in the living room doing my math homework when I felt her come into the room. She was doing her weekly check in. I told her it was good to feel her there. I was glad she was able to stop by. My sister left the room telling me I was strange but then again, I always knew that. :)

This was the first night I heard her and the beginning of yet another gift. I was not longer just seeing and hearing my family now I was hearing others around me. I was maturing, opening up, growing spiritually as well as physically. The amazing thing was I was not afraid of it. Perhaps it was because of what Mary said to me. I remember it oh so well. Sitting there on the living room floor doing my homework she whispered in my ear, "I am here, there is nothing wrong with you. Thank you for taking care of my house and garden." Then she was gone. When she left I was left with a smile on my face and a warm feeling all over me. That was an amazing experience and one I will never forget.

It really upsets me when I see all these movies coming out that portray the spirit world as evil and vindictive Humans are vindictive there is no reason for a spirit who has past on to a better place then we are in to be vindictive, to try to terrify the living. Do I think all spirits are nice and fluffy? No of course not but the evil spirit from the other realm popping up all over. No I don't think so, before you come to that conclusion try cleansing the house of all the left over negative energy from the person or persons who lived there before you.

Some people will tell you I don't know what I am talking about. I have been seeing and hearing those from the other realm since I was a young girl. The house where I lived had a revolving door to the other realm in that meaning there was always one or another popping in. I can tell you in all that time I only had two instances where I had something wicked come at me. One attached itself to me from when I was a young girl. We will talk about that tomorrow the other I picked up at a funeral and took it home from the cemetery.Over the next few days I will touch on these subjects so you can better understand where I am coming from.

   
                                                                    Night Time Visitor

                                                             Have you ever sat in the quiet of the night
                                                             Listening to the sounds that send others off in fright,
                                                            Knowing that who is near,
                                                            Doesn't wish to inflict fear,
                                                            They just want to be heard,
                                                            By someone who knows it's not absurd,
                                                            To speak to those who have passed on,
                                                            Since they are not completely gone,
                                                            They are there just beyond the veil,
                                                            Walking along the spiritual trail,
                                                            Wanting to just to let you know,
                                                             Not to be afraid to go,
                                                             Into the light when the time is near,
                                                             Free of pain and of fear,
                                                             Wanting to communicate with you,
                                                             It's OK to talk to them too,
                                                             They have a message to be heard,
                                                             So listen to each and every word,
                                                             They are happy where they are,
                                                             The next realm not too far,
                                                             Some will guide us to use our gifts,
                                                             Even when the energy shifts,
                                                             So we must listen to what they say,
                                                             Stay on your path do not stray,
                                                             Open your third eye,
                                                             Listen to them, don't be shy.


To Be Continued.......
                                                             
                                                             
                                                           
                                                           
                                                             
                                                           
                                                           
                                                           
                                                             
                                                             
                                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment