Good Morning and Blessings Everyone!
As we were saying yesterday it's not right to force your wishes on anyone. We all have the right to choose since we all have free will. Hmmmm, so would using a love spell to influence love to come your way be playing with someone's free will?
There is a two sided answer to that question. Once again I go into my bag of experience so I can explain this to you and not bore you to death. At least I hope I don't bore you to death. :) When I was learning about spells and how to perform them properly, what was considered right or wrong, one of the first things I was taught was about free will. Even in magick you do not have the right to alter someones free will.
So what about these so called love spells that are bouncing around out there. Even before I had my store I had people wanting me to help them with a love spell. Think about it. Could a love spell be done without altering someone's free will? What is a love spell anyway? Okay, a spell of any kind simply put, is a prayer, written by you with purity of heart and intent. You take the time to write your spell or prayer, however you want to look at it, exactly the way you want it to be. In doing so you state exactly what you want, how you want it, and recite it, or cast. When you write your spell you need to be careful the way you word it, Like the saying goes, "Be careful what you wish for, You just might get it!"
There is a right way and a wrong way to do this so you do not infringe on anyone's free will. You can not do a spell, any spell, any prayer, that will infringe on some ones free will. Everyone has a right to choose and that should not be taken from them because of something you may want. One way to make a wish, cast as spell or say a prayer for love is to ask for someone to come into your life that will love you the way want to be loved and the way you would love that person. Now notice I did not mention anyone's name. I said for someone meaning anyone God, the Divine, the Universe, how ever you see it, see's fit.
Altering someones free will would be to make a wish, cast a spell, say a prayer and mention a person by name, using an item of this person to make the wish, spell or prayer stronger. If you want to name a particular person in your wish, spell, or prayer then you must, by all means, have their permission to do so. Now think about it, if you are asking for someone to love you that doesn't love you do you really think they are going to give you permission to play around with their free will? Correct, the answer is No. That being said the only way you can name someone in your spell for love is to ask their permission and the only way they are going to give you permission is if they already love you so the spell you would be doing is to keep your love strong and the two of you together therefore not altering someones free will. You would be working together for a wonderful life.
Over my years as a practicing Witch I have had many people come to me for such spells and I have refused to help them, explained why, and told them to think before they do. Some did and some didn't. Those who didn't often gave me a call with I don't know what I am going to do but I need your help. In other words they played where they weren't supposed to now they need help to fix it. One person in particular called me one night about fifteen years ago and told me she needed a prayer for her and this particular man she was interested in. She wanted him to be interested in her. She believed she was in love with him. I heeded her a warning telling her it can't be done because you are playing with someone's free will. He has to want it the way she wanted it.
Not liking what she heard she told me she would handle it herself. About six months later she called me again. This time in a panic, she had done something she didn't know how to fix. She hadn't listened to me and went about gathering up some items of his for her prayer, as she put it. Since they were friends it wasn't that hard for her. While at his house she gathered a few strands of hair from his comb, a button from a shirt he had asked her to hang for him, and a few other items I don't recall at the moment.She was thrilled, her assignment was almost complete. When she went home she put her plan into action, lit her candle, said her prayer, cast her spell, made her wish, and in the end she got what she thought she wanted. She got her love only to find out it would drive her nuts because he was totally attached to her now. He wanted to be with her all the time. So much so she found she had no peace, no me time, it was all about them. She wanted to know how to turn it off. She didn't want him around her anymore since she had found out he wasn't exactly what she thought he would be in a relationship! Now she played with his life as well. Not a good thing. There was nothing I could do to help her. She needed to do it herself. I gave her some ideas but in the long run, if a spell is done correctly it is hard to undo. Not saying it can't be done, saying think before you do!
Messing with another persons free will, desire, likes and dislikes, is not the way to use the powers and gifts you are given. God did not bless you with knowledge and gifts so you can use it against others. Our gifts and knowledge are given to us to use for the better of mankind. To help those who are in need, to help them feel better, heal, and grow. So before you make that wish, think that thought, pray that prayer, or cast that spell, think am I messing with anyone's free will. Only if you are sure you are not, then and only then, speak your words, light you candle, say your prayer, make your wish, think your thought, or cast your spell with confidence, pure of mind and pure of heart.
A Spell
As I sit to write my spell,
I think of how to write it well,
Of how the words I write,
Will set my spell in flight,
Careful what I wish for,
Careful not to roar,
No venting, no anger in my work,
Would not want this spell to go berserk,
Since my intent is to do no harm,
Use kind words and my charm,
Never sit and write a spell,
If something on my mind does dwell,
Do not mess with others free will,
For this is wrong still,
Pure of mind and pure of heart,
Is what I need from the start,
If this is not the way I am,.
Then my spell will be a sham,
Then I do not deserve his trust,
And God will look on me with disgust,
So before I set this spell into play,
I need to be sure of what to say!
To Be Continued........
No comments:
Post a Comment