Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I love my work!

Good Morning and Blessings Everyone!

I started my discussion yesterday telling you about a young man who was coming through to me because he needed to reach his mother. Let's go back to that. This all started on Saturday evening. I was out with a group of friends enjoying a night of dinner, dancing and great music. My brother-in-law was singing at Ciellos Resturant, not too far from home. Just in case you are in New Jersey and want to check them out www.thedumontsnj.com. My brother-in-law is Sal Fede.

While I was out Saturday evening I lost the hearing in my left ear. It felt as if someone had poured water into it. That's the best way I could explain it. Now most people would explain that away because of the loud music. They would probably think this was no big deal but for me I knew better. I have had this happen so many times before I knew it was someone trying desperatly to get through to me. I went to the ladies room and said out loud, "Who ever this is I am not in the place right now to listen to you. Please let's talk later." I know this sounds weird to some of you but I have found when I am not able to communicate with the other world, but they want to communicate with me, it is best I just explain and meditate later to get them back. It works for me, always has, but I know it may not work for others.

When we got home that night I tried to reach out but was unable to find out who was calling out to me. I felt horrible, worried some soul needed my help and I pushed them away. Sunday morning I was up doing my thing, writing, reading, when I heard the call again. My ear lost some hearing, I put my hand to it and asked who was it that was trying so hard to reach me. All I heard was a name, "Mikey!" I had to think to myself if I knew this soul but I could not remember anyone who was named Mikey in my life. I listened to, "It's me, Mikey. I need to reach my mother." Ok, I told him I would help him reach her but he needed to talk to me. I needed to know who she was and where to go. Mikey got quiet again. I felt so bad for him he was trying so hard to reach out to her. He obviously needed to get something settled.

The rest of the day was quiet but that night when I went to sleep I had hoped he would come to me but he didn't. Instead my Uncle Sonny, who past away some seventeen years ago and never came to me, was in my dream. He was leaving my Great Grandmothers house which was just down the street from my pops house, not more than seven doors away. I called out to him when I saw him. He stopped just as he got to the curb turned and asked me how things were going. I told him they were good with me then asked him how everything was for him. He said it was good, he was happy. I then asked him how my father was doing. He told me Pop was doing great and I didn't need to worry. I said to him that I missed my father all the time and I asked the same question I have been asking myself since 11/23/2012, "I know my pop was up there in age and not in the best of health but why did he have to go now?" My Uncle turned to me and smiled saying, "Know your father is happy and you need to stop asking why!" With that he smiled and ran off across the street, where he ran through some puddles then disappeared. I got the message I needed to accept what was going on around me and stop asking Why!

Monday morning Joey, my boyfried, went off to work and I settled down to write and edit my book. No sooner I sat down to write there went my left ear again. This time there was pain associated with the deafing of the ear. I reached up and rubbed it while asking who was trying to get in touch with me.  There he was, all of twenty one years old. He looked so happy, content, a bright light surrounding him. I was drawn to his smile. "I take it you are Mikey!" he said he was and he needed to me to contact his mom. She needed to know he was ok. I was about to ask who his mother was when he said, "Where have you been. I have been waiting for you to come back. I needed you to talk to her, she doesn't hear me. She talks to me she just doesn't hear me." I was confused at first. Obviously I had talked to his mother about him some time in the past. Wow, who could it be. I started going through things in my head when a light went on and there it was. "Sandy, is that your mom?" He smiled and said she was indeed his mother. Sandy was a friend of Joey's sister. They had known eachother for years. One night when I was sitting in the kitchen at Joey's sisters house Mikey came through to me. I was able to tell Sandy everything he was say. I didn't ask for him to he just popped in and started chatting much like he was doing now. I promised him I would call her and give her the message.

Unfotuanately I was not able to reach Sandy on Monday so bright and early Tuesday morning he reached out once again. He was standing in front of a black car that I didn't recogonize at first. He was polishing the car when he repeated I needed to get in touch with his mother she needed to know he was ok. It seemed there was an important date coming up and she needed this information. Now logically I figured it was his birthday and it would hurt her to think about him on that day. He wanted to comfort her. I told him it was too early for me to call around and get her number but I would call Joey's sister, Camille soon to make sure I got the number. After a moment or two I realized Mikey was polishing our car. I asked him why he was cleaning our car and he argued with me it was his car he was just letting us use it. Then I realized he was right. Joey had brought the car from Mikey's parents about a year ago. So Mikey's energy has been around me for a long time.

A couple of hours later I got Camille on the phone and told her what was going on. I asked if it was Mikey's birthday she told me no, it was the anniversary of his death, Feb 1, 2011. Wow, it never stops amazing me how these things work. I did get to tell Sandy everything Mikey and I talked about and she laughed saying it was just like him. She was so glad he got through to me. I was glad I got through to her. Last night all I heard from Mikey was thank you. It made it all worth while.

                                                         Reaching Out

                                                   They reach out from beyond,
                                                   Re-affirming their bond,
                                                   With the family members who need to know,
                                                   It  is ok they had to go,
                                                   Back home where they were called,
                                                   They were not picked up and hauled,
                                                   Into a realm they did not want to be,
                                                   A realm not visiable to you and me,
                                                   No they were summoned to ease their pain,
                                                   Taken home once again,
                                                   Their soul free to be,
                                                   Happy, healthy, and carefree,
                                                   It is said they get to go,
                                                   Back to a happier time in life so,
                                                   They will live out their time there,
                                                   Free of pain, no more care,
                                                   Until it is time for them to return,
                                                   To this realm for more lessons to learn,
                                                   If by chance they have learned it all,
                                                   Then they have met Gods call,
                                                   Rewarded they will be,
                                                   Intertwined for all eternity,
                                                   With their twin flame an embrace,
                                                   If in fact this is the case,
                                                   Through all eternity they will work,
                                                   Through all the negativity and murk,
                                                   To help those that are in need,
                                                   To guide them to succeed,
                                                   Down the path they were meant to take,
                                                   No more pain or heartache,
                                                   Angel guides forever more they will be,
                                                   Looking out for you and me.

To Be Continued..........
                                                  
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment