Tuesday, January 29, 2013

An Empath's Light

Good Morning and Blessings Everyone!


I woke up this morning with someone whispering in my ear. He wanted to be heard and no one else was listening so he found my light. A young man whose mother I know is reaching to be heard. He found my light and figured I would hear him so he could get his message to his mother. He past away a while ago but he never left her. This makes the second time this week I heard him call out and just a little while ago I lost the hearing in my left ear. Just for a second but it was a signal someone was talking to me and I was not listening. I stopped what I was doing only to have to explain to my young friend, it was too early to call his mom. I promised him I would do so today and give her his message.

This is how my life goes. Some days I don't hear from the other side and than other days I find it almost impossible to shut it off. I love it, I love my gift, but most of all I love helping people from both realms. So my friend from the other side, the next realm, found me through my energy, my light no different than people of this realm find me. You see, empaths put out their energy as well. It is how we find the people who need us, or should I say how they find us.

I used to own a Spiritual Store. I thought it was the only way I could reach all those who needed to find help. I was wrong. Yes there were days people would come into my shop saying, "I have no idea why I came in here but something told me to stop. I have never been in a shop like this before. What can you tell me about it?" At that point I would get a small smile on my face and feeling of peace. I knew I had work to do but the person standing before me at that point and time may not have been aware of it. The funny thing that would happen next, well funny to them not me I was used to it, they would start telling me their life story. After a while, perhaps after we had a cup of tea, they would look at me in wonder. They said they didn't understand why they told me all that information.

I always told them they came into the shop for a reason. As an empath I give off a white light. The best way I could explain it is some days this light is dim while others, when someone is close by that needs help, it shines bright so they can follow it. Now not all of them are seeing my light but they are feeling my energy. I have had those who have told me they followed the light into the store and knew it was where they were supposed to be at that point and time. I am here to help that is my calling. So when someone comes to me in need I am opened to help them.

I was so afraid once I closed the store the people who needed me wouldn't be able to find me. I am wrong, they are finding me. I am doing my readings for them, healing if needed, but most of all I am there to help them find their way. I do not charge for most of my work because they are being sent to me to help heal them. As for my readings I charge a small amount since my gifts are given to me by God. I am not here to get rich quick on doing readings for anyone. I am here to help them if they feel lost or can't find their way. Some times they just need to know they are doing the right thing. I do not use tarot cards I am an angel reader. I used Angel cards because people want to see the card. I don't always need it I like getting into peoples energy reading them. It's what I end up doing even with the card. 

Yes you pull out a card read what it is but ultimately your next step should be to read the person along with the card. Get into their energy, ask the angels to show you what else they may need to know. I have a peaceful day now, helping people is no longer a task it is a pleasure. The business end of it is no more. I now work more on the personal level.

Empaths have the ability to call those who are in need to them. They light the way for them to find their peace and get the help they need. Whether it is to just talk to someone who doesn't know them and can not judge, so they get to vent or if it's someone who is aware of who and what an empath is and is seeking a healing. What ever it is the energy goes out and the job gets done.


                                                 
                                                         Empathic Destiny

                                                  Quietly she sits in meditation,
                                                  She could feel the warm vibration,
                                                  Energy recharging with help from Mother Earth,
                                                  Granting her the feeling of rebirth,
                                                  Fully charged and ready to work,
                                                  Her lips curl in a knowing smirk,
                                                  Her eyes light up full of knowledge,                                                     
                                                  That can not be found with studies in college,
                                                  No she has learned her lessons well,
                                                  As her empathic senses swell,
                                                  She is now aware of her gifts,
                                                  How the energy around her shifts,
                                                  When those in need reach out,
                                                  Silently giving her a shout,
                                                  Not knowing what they need to do,
                                                  It is her responsibility to,
                                                  Help them along their way,
                                                  Listen to what they have to say,
                                                  Take the time to let them talk,
                                                  Slowly help them once again walk,
                                                  Along the path they were mean to take,
                                                  Their Spirituality now awake,
                                                  Help them open their eyes and see,
                                                  The path which was meant to be,
                                                  Opening herself up is how this is done,
                                                  She will help one by one.
                                                 

To be Continued........
                                                 
                                                  
                                                  
          
                                                 
                                                    
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment