Good Morning and Blessings to Everyone!
I started talking to you about empaths when we met last. There is little written out there that would help someone who is walking this path. The other night I was watching some wacko TV show about psychics. I am not saying psychics are wacko just this show. It upsets me to see shows like this because people do not realize that no matter what this is a script. If they don't like the way the show is going they can fix it their way. What upset me was this woman's description of being an empath, she told the person she was talking to that her empathic abilities made her clairvoyant! Nope, not true, not all empaths are clairvoyant. Empaths feel the energy of those around you. Can an empath invade someones energy? Yes they can and they should no better. You do not enter someone else's energy without first asking permission.
Is an empath intuitive? Yes they are. Being an empath you would posses the gift of being intuitive being able to read other peoples energy. You may not see this as a gift at first but in time you will learn to use it and appreciate it. I know I heard people when I was growing up, saying I was over sensitive. If I just learned to relax all would be alright. Empaths are highly sensitive but it's more than just sensitivity. Empaths can sense spiritual and physical sensitivities of others as well as their motivations and intentions. It's one of the reasons I had a hard time touching others. To this day I am cautious who I give my hugs to and extend my hand to. I have had instances where I have felt a person was sick without them even knowing. I have sensed the death of someone before it happened just by the touch of their hand in mine and I prayed I was wrong.
Being empathic is not like learning to read tarot cards. If you are empathic it is not something you can learn to do. You either are or aren't. At first, as an empath, I found I was always opened feeling others energy. It was hard for me to cope. Then I discovered a way to cleanse myself of all the earth bound energies I was picking up. It was very simple. I a small jar and put sea salt in it. Then added a small amount of water to allow the salt to moisten but stay thick enough to rub on the body. I used this salt from head to toe when I enter the shower. Then I was it off, washing all that earth bound energy away. After words I shower, wash my hair and relax.
I protect myself from gathering up these energies that knock me off course, I put a protective shield around myself. I am not talking about a real visible shield. I am talking about imagining a white circle of protection all around me with a dome like cover. Tucked safely inside I can cope with the energies around me. Of course if I do not put it around me before I enter into the confusion and chaos it is harder to get it in place so before you go into a situation that you know knocks you off balance, you should protect yourself. This works for me but it may not work for you. Each person needs to find what is best for them.
It is important for an empath to be grounded. To try to avoid the unpleasantries you know are harmful to you. For me it is the evening news, horror shows, thrillers that show ghosts doing real damage to innocent people! You get the picture? What I do is avoid these things. I can't tell you the last time I deliberately watched the news, I don't do horror shows and I avoid anything that even remotely looks like a psychic thriller with ghosts killing people. I don't need the negative energy it throws at me.
When I feel all out of sorts I take a deep breath, putting myself back into my body, grounding myself. Getting present in your body is very important and grounding essential to do this. Grounding isn't hard at all. It is best to close your eyes, now focus on your energy. You need to get your energy under control so you can push it away, out of your body. Place your hands on your Solar Plexus palms toward you. Now ask for all the unwanted negative energy to be gathered up. You can ask to yourself or speak the words out loud. Feel all that energy build up. You may even see a ball forming in you stomach area. I like to work it up to my head and out my crown Chakra others like to push it into out the bottom of their body into an imaginary bucket of water. The choice is yours whatever works best for you. I was taught if you push the energy out through your feet into the earth you contaminate the earth with all that negative energy and in my eyes there is enough negativity on this Earth now, I don't have to add to it so I give it to the Universe for It to do with the energy as it sees fit.
Empaths are passionate people, we feel for humans yes, but also for the animals and the wild life that looms around us. We are at home with nature. Now I am not the camping type but I know many empaths that are and that is the way they regain their composure. For me it's a walk in the rain. It cleansing anything and everything I pick up and it restores my energy, gives me a chance to feel like me again. So when there is a storm pouring down and you see a woman or man walking in the rain, not running to get out of it, they are probably giving them self an energy boosts! When I come in out of the storm I usually am calm, at peace, happy. I am centered and so happy to be me.
An empath is often a problem solver, thinker, and enjoys studying any thing and everything. Wow that is me. I love helping people solve their problems, I think things to death, and I love research and reading once again anything and everything. Knowledge is the key to it all. An empath is here to help people. No matter where I am or what I am doing, someone with a problem or an issue will find me. No I don't wear a sign saying STEP INTO MY OFFICE! They just find me. We will talk about how next time.
A Walk In The Rain
The rain is tapping quietly on the ground,
Lightning flashes and thunder pounds,
Lightning and thunder you do not fear,
Walking in the storm with no rain gear,
Feeling the cool rain washing over you,
Too bad others do not have a clue,
Your energy level is once again restored,
You use the storm as your sword,
To slash away all the negative junk,
In a one, two, three slam dunk,
All the negative energy washed away,
Clouds now blue no longer grey,
Your mood is lighter more carefree,
The way you should always be,
So with that first flash of light,
And clash of thunders might,
Put on your walking shoes,
Let the rain wash away your blues,
Then dance merrily along the way,
No more blues it is time to play!
To Be Continued!
No comments:
Post a Comment