Good Evening and Blessings Everyone!
In my travels along this path I have chosen I have been blessed with meeting some of the most gifted amazing people on Earth. Most of these amazingly gifted individuals are not aware of their gifts as yet or if they are they do not know the extent of them or how to help them mature. How to nurture and develop these gifts isn't something that just comes to you in a dream. It has taken me years of study reading and re-reading gathering knowledge everyday of my life.Not all knowledge comes from opening a book however! We can get knowledge from listening, observing, discussing, and doing. In other words life experience.
In 2005 I started a business from the crafts I made at the time. I love working with my hands creating something beautiful, something others could use and enjoy. Often I gave my work away as gifts then one day someone suggested I should start this business to help make room for new crafts I was working on, so I did. The crafts went over nicely but I knew I needed more. One night when I was meditating on what to do next, I got the message "do what you know" so I did. Little by little I added essential oils, incense herbs. candles, statues even spells. I didn't have a store front I was doing street fairs and flea markets and I was loving it! Not for the money made because in the spiritual business done from your heart and not your checkbook you will never be rich in dollars and cents. You will, however, be rich in the souls you touch.
When I was doing the flea markets people would come up to our table not just because of the merchandise but because they were guided to us. There were other stands selling similar merchandise but they often told me they past us by but then something made them come back. Sometimes they made a purchase sometimes we chatted for hours and the time flew by feeling like only seconds. I considered these people not only my friends, my blessings, but my life lessons. Every person who came to my table with a sadness about them, a smile, a question, a thought to share, or a desire to learn taught me as well.
I remember one year 2006 I was set up at the Saint Anthony's street fair. We were set up across from a sand art stand. People were coming up to us talking about readings they had and other experiences.I was amazed by how many walked up to me and said Blessed Be Sister! Amazed for two reasons I was at a catholic street fair and two I was not advertising I am a Witch for fear I would terrify the congregation. This particular festival the woman from the sand art stand, Angela, got curious about us. She came over to check out why we were so busy with customers young and old. After all we weren't selling anything all that amazing. She introduced herself to my partner who explained the business we had. She was curious
about the customers who seemed to stand around talking to us for hours. If we took that much time with one customer how could we make money. He went on to explain how people seemed to seek me out to talk to, learn from, and share their knowledge.
She was interested and stunned to learn I was a real live witch! So much so she kept introducing me to people as her new witch friend assuring them I really was a witch she wasn't calling me names. Angela brightened my day because she taught me a couple of lessons. She taught me to be proud of who and what I am. It may not be necessary to wear a badge stating I am a witch but I should hold my head high no matter where I am and show my pride because it is that pride I gather up positive energy that brightens my lite and calls those in need to seek me out as well as the angels that walk this Earth.
So to Angela I thank you for a lesson well taught and learned with love.
Enjoy Life
We all need to stop and think,
Life passes us by in a blink,
So much to do so much to see,
Of this we can all agree,
Take the time to go for a walk,
To listen to a child learning talk,
To watch them as they learn,
The knowledge that they yearn,
Take the time and enjoy the rain,
Tapping against the window pane,
Listen to the sounds of spring,
Enjoy the beauty that it will bring,
Sit outside, soak up the sun,
Go for a walk, maybe a run,
While you are out enjoying the day,
Smell the flowers along the way,
Colors of pink, blue, and green,
Paint natures scene,
All this beauty made for us,
Open your eyes and make a fuss,
Take the time to meet a friend or two,
Get to know them what they do,
Soak up the knowledge they will share,
Thank them for showing they care,
Be proud and hold your head high,
Turn your attention to the sky,
Throw a kiss to God and say,
Thank you for making the world this way.
To Be Continued........
No comments:
Post a Comment