Friday, March 15, 2013

Empathetic(Part 1)

Good Morning and Blessings Everyone!

I always talk about my life about my experience. The things I go through and the things I've been through. One thing people do not understand is I am no different than anyone else. I may have found the spiritual meaning in my life but that doesn't mean I didn't go through all the bumps in the road that everyone else has gone through in their life. It's not easy being empathetic as a matter of fact its very confusing for a lot of people. If it's confusing for a person at the age of 25, 35, 40, 50, and up imagine how it feels to a child whose just coming into all their own feelings, trying to understand them. 

Young children who have this imaginary friend no wants to believe they have, imagine the frustration these children go through. Think about the young boy or young girl coming of age 17 or 18 years old and they can no longer hide or block these emotions that come through to them. They can no longer say "I don't want this". The more we say we don't want or we try to block the messages that come through to us, the harder it is for us because we are now fighting a battle to find our own individuality. We are fighting so hard not to be consumed by everyone else's emotions. We want our own! We want to be our own person, so we block. We decide we don't want this. This isn't for me, let them handle their own problems. All those friends that come around in a day. They broke up with their boyfriend, they can't find a job, they lost their job, or  their parents don't understand them. Things just aren't the way they need it to be so you lend that empathetic ear or empathetic shoulder to lean on. In doing that, using all that empathy you have for these people, you soak up all that negativity, all that doubt, all that destruction. It is soaked and absorbed into your body. But you're denying it, you are denying the fact you are empathetic. You are denying the fact you have this amazing gift bestowed to you by God.

To feel not just what you feel but what others feel and in denying it you are making yourself sick. Stomach problems you just can't seem to explain, no one can explain it. You can't eat, you can't sleep because most of the time the energy is so built up you can't calm yourself down enough to get some rest. It's causing you to be an insomniac. This will continue until we discover how to clear all that negative energy, all that earth bound energy we take hold of and lay claim to. 

Now you go to a doctor explaining your depressed you don't know what's going on. This is bothering me, that's bothering me and the tests begin. So many of us are diagnosed as bipolar because of the emotional swings we go through. One minute happy, next sad, then elated, and before you know it so depressed you want to crawl into a corner, and we cry for no apparent reason. This is in text book terms bipolar! They do not understand in the scientific world we are empaths. We feel what others feel and if you were to go in there and explain this to your doctor they are going to look at this and say it needs to be looked into even further. Not because they believe you but because they now feel you may have social anxiety disorder, or a God like complex because you feel as if you are here to help others. Social anxiety disorder because we don't like to be around other people. We like to be in our own safe zone as much as possible. We like to encompass ourselves with the world we need. Our alters the way we need it set up, our house the way we need it set up to block and keep out all that negative junk the world tosses our way. We surround ourselves with what we need to survive and keep the others out.

We are not mentally unstable we do not belong on medication but that is not to say there are not people out there that do. Now how do you figure that out? How do you figure out am I really bipolar, am I really suffering from some God like complex, or am I suffering from social anxiety disorder. How do you figure that out? We see how things go for us. We sit down and start making a chart of how we feel when we feel.Perfect example on how to do this, you go to the doctor and they put on a heart monitor. Every time something is not right you chart what happened at that point in time on a sheet of paper. Then they know when these episodes take place, dizziness, chest pain etc. It's no different for you. You chart when you feel happy, sad, and what is going on at that point and time it happens to you. When did I feel I wanted to run in the room and cry. What was I doing when I wanted to run out of the store screaming. Was I shopping in the department alone at the time or was there some disturbance, a child screaming, teenager complaining to mom they didn't want to be there. What was going on at that point in time? Now write down on your chart what happened, where you were, what time it happened and your reaction. These are the things you need to write down because maybe you aren't feeling your own anxiety but someone else. Then after a week or maybe just 48 hours of charting this and all or most of your mood swings are centered around these events then you're probably not bipolar. We all have our own emotions, our own ups and downs or we wouldn't be human. The thing is to figure out what is you and what it isn't. 

If the medication they have you on is making you feel worse you need to talk to your doctor. The doctor is not going to believe you are not bipolar. They made a scientific decision. This is what is in your mind, they can not take your brain apart while you are alive and say, "oh yeah there it is!" They can't do it! Most mental disorders are diagnosed according to what we tell them we are feeling and what they observe. There have been many of us who are thought to be schizophrenic because of such observations. My father was one of them near the end of his life. The doctors thought the people he was seeing and those he was talking to was paranoid schizophrenia due to dementia, old age, and so on. That's not how it was, in the end my dad was wide opened after all he had gone through. His gifts were no longer able to be blocked and they came to him. He was able to see and understand all I had been going through my entire life and told me so. I think that was the part that made me feel so good. He said to me, "this is how it is?" I was no longer the flake of the family at least not to him. The same thing happened with my sister. She started to realize there was something to all of this in her final days. 

It's sad it has to come to their final days for them to see what we see and hear all the time. Being an empath is being a sponge. We soak up everything and we can't always get it rinsed out. Imagine when the soap gets in the sponge and your are rinsing and rinsing but no matter how much you run it under water it still has soap in it, that's how we are. We soak it all up and it's not easy to release. We have to teach ourselves we are as important as anyone else. If we can listen to what bothers everyone else then why can't we listen to what bothers us? How can we give others advice if we don't listen to it ourselves? You shouldn't tell anyone to do something you wouldn't do for yourself! How are you helpful if you are advising someone who is suffering from heartbreak how to shed themselves from all that negativity if we are not willing to do the same ourselves? We need to be able to cleanse ourselves when we leave this person so we are whole again. A simple jester to Saint Micheal to separate  your energy from the person you have just been with. To help you clear all the negativity around you, will help put you back on the right track. Simply make a scissor cutting motion with your forefinger and middle finger on both hands circling around your head and ask Saint Michael as you do so, to release you from so and so's energy. Ask Saint Michael to stand by you protecting you from all negative energy you may have picked you. You can call on Saint Michael anytime of the day or night to help you, to protect you from anything that may have been tossed your way. He will always be there to fight our battles, always willing to come in and help. "Please Saint Michael release me from this negativity. Help me to fulfill my life's path in a positive way. Thank you Saint Michael." That's it Stand by my side Saint Michael!

I don't know any other way to explain this. Before you reach for pills, before you decide the doctor is always right and you are on medication that zonks you, will not make you feel, see, hear, unless that is what you want, then try charting your moods. The medication that they give us blocks the gifts that God has bestowed. That is what they are supposed to do.They are there to block what you see, what you hear, what you feel and if that is what you want then so be it. Don't go any further than taking the medication, If that is not what you want and you want to experience the gifts God has given you, that have been bestowed on you, then take the time 48 hours to be out there. I am not saying sit in your nice safe house and chart what is going on. Be around people, go to a party, work, school. Be around a lot people. Pick a busy weekend and chart 48 hours of you emotions. See what makes them tick, what triggers it. See what makes you feel better. Write that down, "I entered my home and immediately I felt the warmth and the love engulf me and all that negativity that was gathered up through the course of the day disappeared." That's how I feel when I enter my home, my safe zone.

Well I'm preaching to the choir here and I don't want to be a preacher. I want to help, it's what I do! I'm going to close this right now and the next blog I write will be about some of the feelings I went through when I was diagnosed with social anxiety disorder. I want to help open up peoples eyes. I took their medication, I did what they wanted me to do, then I realized this wasn't me. They are taking "me" away by blocking what God gave me. Maybe by me sharing this with you some empaths out there will realize they aren't losing it, they are gaining! 

Blessings Everyone! Have a beautiful day!


                                                         An Empaths Path

                                                    They look at me as if I am strange.
                                                    All the emotions around me change,
                                                    The smile on my face to a frown,
                                                    First I'm up then I'm down,
                                                    I don't want to be this way,
                                                    I fight hard to stay,
                                                    Happy and balanced as I go,
                                                    Walking through life nice and slow,
                                                    Helping those who reach out to me,
                                                    Learn to be balanced and care free,
                                                    To accept the gifts they have been bestowed,
                                                    Helping them walk a smoother road,
                                                    They need to know they are not alone,
                                                     In this empathetic zone,
                                                     There are many here to help them grow,
                                                     To share the knowledge they should know,
                                                     To help them accept this path they take,
                                                     So a new empath will awake,
                                                     And they will join us in our quest,
                                                     To make it known our gifts are blessed,
                                                     So do not fear what you do not know,
                                                     We are not here to put on a show,
                                                     Some of us my hear, others may see,
                                                     Some just feel what needs to be,
                                                     Each of our gifts are different yet the same,
                                                     No reason to hang our heads in shame,
                                                     No way to hide who we are,
                                                     The light above us lights our star,
                                                     Shinning bright so all will know,
                                                     How to find me, where to go,
                                                     So if they have a need to be,
                                                     Talking or sitting close besides me,
                                                     When they feel my touch hear me speak,
                                                     No longer will they feel weak,
                                                     As positive energies begin to flow,
                                                     So they can once again go,
                                                     Walk with happiness in their heart,
                                                     Know they have a brand new start!

To Be Continued.......
                                                      
                                                     
                                                     
                                                     
                                                     
                                                     
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment