Monday, March 25, 2013

How about the Drama?

Good Afternoon and Blessings Everyone!


You know the one thing that really gets to me more than anything else in this world is people who love to surround themselves with drama and not understand why their lives are so messed up. I am sure we all know at least one person in our life who is like this. For me, as an empath, I draw these people to me! It's not that I go out looking for them I just seem to have them cross my path and latch on. I don't know exactly why they latch on since they never listen to a word I say or anyone else has to say. While they are latched on I feel nervous, stressed out, needing to run from my own surroundings so what do I do? I protect myself like I have told you before. When I know I am going to be in their company I protect myself so I do not get sick and with luck when I get home I will be able to sleep. I will not have to fight the feeling of having my skin crawl because their nervous energy is bouncing all around inside of me. 

So how do you recognize a person who would be considered a Drama queen or king? These people, the ones that live for the drama in their life, are usually depressed when things are calm and relaxed around them. They have nothing of interest going on in their lives. Let's take the person who is in a bad relationship. They are well aware the person they are with is no good for them for whatever the reason but they remain in the relationship in order to feel alive. Maybe they found out their love is a cheater or they complain he or she is self centered but whatever the reason they are not good for them yet they hold on and create a world wind of chaos all around. They need the fighting and the people around them to feel sorry for them in order to prove their worth. They don't see if they let this person go their life would improve because they don't like being alone. They have a need to be with someone, anyone as long as its drawing attention to them. They complain about it to anyone who will listen and the spew that negativity out everywhere they go tossing at who ever is in the way to catch it. This is how they survive and drive the people around them insane.
Without the fighting, the phone calls, the crying, they are dead inside, they need it to feel alive to feel wanted. When the day is done they claim they are finished with the mess but in the light of the new day it starts all over again. 

Maybe you know the person who can't seem to work anyplace because of the people in the office. No one knows their job the way they do, every one is jealous of them, they don't get paid correctly, they do more work than anyone else does this sound familiar? These people can destroy the moral in an office in less than a week working there. A perfectly functioning office can suddenly become one caught in a landslide as this person starts to talk to officer manager about this one or that one. About who is doing the job and who is not doing their job in her eyes. These people can cause a seemingly normal office staff to suddenly feel as if they can not trust the person who has been working next to them for years. Now do you get the picture?

As I said being empathetic I draw these people to me. Recently I have started a policy I never thought in a million years I would do. If I read one of these people, tell them what I see, what I feel, and spiritually counsel them and they come back in a month with more chaos going on around them because they never listened in the first place, I am now refusing to read them again. Mainly because I connect with them. I allow them in my energy and they drain me. If they are not going to listen then why are they here wasting their time and mine. I will offer to do a healing with the help of my spiritual team but I do not promise this is the cure all. I remind them they are the cure. It is up to them what happens around them. They draw it to them. and they need to push it away not lay claim to it. Once they do that there is no getting rid of it unless they release it. If someone like this wants a "normal" life not full of chaos they have to learn to release the junk they pick up. they have to learn to not stir the pot and pull up the garbage from the bottom making everything all murky. Until they learn this, no one, no reader, no healer can help them feel better and enjoy a better life. 

For all you wonderful people out there that are just discovering your amazing gifts, if you see someone out there like this, feel them around you, remember to protect yourself. Just because we are blessed with these amazing gifts doesn't mean we need to put ourselves out there to feel all the junk people want to dump somewhere, anywhere. You do have a responsibility to help others but you can't help those who don't want to be helped. 



                                                        My Guides

                                                 They draw from me day and night,
                                                 It is up to me to set things right,
                                                 So I call upon my spirit guide,
                                                 To come in close, stand by my side,
                                                 To protect me from the junk they toss,
                                                 So our energies do not cross,
                                                 My guides are there to help me through,
                                                 To show me what I need to do,
                                                 I listen to them when I read,
                                                 Talk to them when I need,
                                                 To understand the messages sent,
                                                 To help those in torment,
                                                 To heal those who are in need,
                                                 I enjoy doing a good deed,
                                                 And with my guides by my side,
                                                 My third eye is opened wide,
                                                 I close my eyes and I can see,
                                                 The messages they have for me,
                                                 With these gifts I have been blessed,
                                                 So I can always do my best,
                                                 Each day I open my eyes,
                                                 To knowledge that makes me wise,
                                                 A peacefulness comes over me,
                                                 The way God intended it to be!

To Be Continued........
                                                 
                                                 
                                                  
                                                 
                                                 
                                                 
                                                 
                                                 

                                                 
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment