Good Morning and Blessings Everyone!
With the smell of spring in the air, today I want to talk to you about spiritual cleansing. So why is Spiritual Cleansing important to everyone? We all need to clear out the negativity that gathers around us and what better time of the year to give it all a push out the door than the spring. Over the winter so much builds up in our closed homes like sickness, stress, even the negative energies of those who have visited us over those closed up months. No matter what spirituality you come from you have heard of clearing your space of these negative build ups so you can make way for more pleasantries in your life. Welcome in wealth, happiness, good fortune, new beginnings. Let's go over some of the ways there are to cleanse your space.
Before we start let's first talk about why and when we should cleanse our space. A great time to do a Spiritual Cleansing is when you have moved into a new home. You want to get ride of all that might have gathered up from the past tenants. This way you make your new home yours and yours alone. Perhaps you have lost someone you love, have gone through a break up or divorce, or you have had an illness that you just want to get rid of in all aspects of your persona then a Spiritual Cleansing would be the way to go. Having a problem selling your home or finding a new place to live get rid of all the negativity around you and welcome in the possibility of new beginnings. To welcome in positive energy and to attract something to yourself be it a new love, money, success, you may need to do a Spiritual Cleansing. As a writer I often do a cleansing to help with my creativity. So you see there are many reason you may want to try a Spiritual Cleansing. Of course many use a Spiritual Cleansing to rid their home of Spirits and to keep things calm so they don't come back, keeping the door to the other world closed.
Before starting any Spiritual Cleansing the best thing to do is to clean out the junk.Get rid of all the clutter, all the unwanted garbage which has started to clutter up your home physically. You may not want to through it all away but you may not need it either. In this case if you find something you don't need and it's just gathering dust donate it, give it to someone who can use, or have a garage sale. Do the spring cleaning and clean the house from top to bottom getting rid of all the dust and cobwebs that have gathered around during the past months. Clean out all the corners making it dust and clutter free.
Now you are ready to start your cleansing. Here is what I like to do. First gather up all the things you will need to use for this cleansing. Go to the dollar store and buy a mop, broom, and bucket to use for this cleansing because when you are finished you will be throwing it all away. You will also need camphor if you can get it, if not sea salt, frankincense incense, a white candle and a sage stick.
When you start your cleansing open the windows a little to allow the negativity and anything unwanted to escape and not get trapped in the house. Start with mixing a bucket of water so its ready for when you need to use it. If you can get the camphor but one block of camphor into a bucket of warm water and set it aside. If you can not get the camphor use a half a cup of sea salt to a bucket of water. Take a stick of Frankincense incense and burn it in the door way of the room you are working in so as not to let the negativity from that room move to the next room. The smoke from the incense will keep the negativity where it originates at. Starting at the top of the house working your way down take the broom and go into each room and sweep it from the corners to the center of the room since everything likes to hide in the corners. Start this in the north corner of each room moving the incense from one doorway to the next until all the rooms have been swept. Next keeping the incense in the doorway start mopping the rooms in the same manor. Take the bucket of water you made before you started sweeping and start at the top of the house again and work your way down.Still keep the windows opened, start from the north corner of the room and mop the corners to the center of the room. When the water in the bucket gets dirty it is time to replace it. Do not throw the water out in the house take it outside and throw it in the curb or street to get rid of the negativity it has picked up. You don't want to pour that down the pipes in the house.
Now all the cleaning is done it's time for the praying ritual. Light the sage stick and go from room to room starting once again at the top of the house and in the north corner of each room. What I like to do as I go from room to room moving the sage up and down each corner as I pray. I usually say a prayer to the Divine, The Great White Father, God! What ever name it is you call your Higher Power use it. I say something like this:
Oh Great Father please release any and all negativity from my home as well as any unwanted negative spirits.
When I am done with this in each room I once again go back with a whited candle lit and from room to room starting at the top of the house in the north corner of each room I pass the white candle and say:
Oh Great Father, please allow only the positive to pass through my house. Keep my family safe and happy for this I thank you.
When all done with this I take the white candle and at the front and back door of my home I ask St. Michael: Oh St. Michael the Archangel protector of all men,
Please keep my family, my home, and myself safe from all negative forces.
Protect us from all that may cause us harm,
I ask you to keep us safe and happy Saint Michael.
Please hear my plea and stand by us.
For this I thank you, St. Michael. Amen
I know its a lot of steps but a complete Spiritual Cleansing can not be done in five minutes it takes hours to do it and do it right. When you are done you can close the windows and doors, throw away the mop, broom and bucket you used to clear all the negativity away. Relax in your newly cleansed home and feels safe in your own environment at peace once more. I cleanse my home as often as it is needed because I enjoy walking in my home and feeling the love and positive energy wrap itself around me as I enter the front door.
Archangel Michael
I closed my eyes and an angel appeared,
When opened he disappeared,
So once again I close my eyes,
And I watch this beautiful angel rise,
Amazing beauty surrounds him,
I hear an angelic hymn,
As his wings spread open wide,
With pride St. Michael will glide,
Into your energy he comes to protect,
To banish all that is suspect,
He brings peace and clam your way,
All he asks is for you to pray,
To take a moment of your time,
Whether or not it is in rhyme,
To inform him of what you may need,
To thank him for his good deed,
Saint Michael the Archangel I pray to you,
Protect me in all that I do,
As I walk this path I take,
Protect me from all that are fake,
Watch over me and all I love,
By my side or from above,
I thank you for being my guide,
For nudging me when I try to hide,
For guiding me along the way,
For hearing me when I pray,
Saint Michael in your armor heavenly made,
I thank you for all your aide!
To be Continued!........
No comments:
Post a Comment