Good Morning and Blessings Everyone!
I want to first apologize for not posting for a while. I allowed life to get in my way and put up road blocks. For this I am sorry, I should know better.
When I was a young girl I used to write a Christmas list to Santa and tell him what I wanted. Good O'St. Nick would do the best he could to fill that list. Of course if it really was St. Nick filling my wish list it would have been done a little differently. You see when we pray to our Angels, Saints, Guides, to the Divine, to God it isn't always what we want that they give us. We can ask for a new car, a new home, new clothes, more money, which is probably what most people ask for, but it's not what we are going to get necessarily.
What you will get is what you need. Even though you may not recognize it as a need.
Here is an example I can give you from my own experience. I was a single mother with three children and no job. I was scared, frustrated, and angry. You know what I mean. Divorced from the one person I thought I would be spending the rest of my life with raising our family and living a beautiful life together. I believed everything he said. Then one day I found out he was lying to me, cheating on me and I prayed for God to show everyone the truth, show them he was a devoted husband and father and would never hurt us. Instead he opened my eyes to the painful truth and in doing so allowed me to become that single mother and grow into the person I am today. Not what I wanted at the time but what I needed. Now this left me in a position that a lot of women in this world find themselves in.
I was a stay at home mom because he wanted it that way. Now I had to find a way to support my children and myself since he now felt he didn't have to. I prayed for a job that I could do that would help me support my children and give us a good life. We had our own apartment in my parents house. We were on the first floor and they were on the second. My mother passed away just before my divorce. My father was alone and missing her more and more every day. I found a job teaching preschool. The pay wasn't great but it worked around my children's schedule. Again what I needed. I wanted a better paying job but it didn't work out that way. It was at this time of my life I was holding down three in home jobs and one out of the home job as a preschool teacher. I was managing but still the kids missed their father so much. I prayed every day for help for me and for them. My prayers were answered one day for my children. My father came home and announced I was moving upstairs with him and he was renting out our apartment. Not what I wanted at all! I had my independence. I had my own space but it wasn't about me. I still paid rent it didn't stop that since my father still had his taxes to pay. Where we live believe me property taxes are huge and often people were surprised to hear I paid rent. But again that is what I needed to do to be who I am today. I didn't need anything handed to me I needed support. No this was bigger than what I wanted. I realized that the night my father and I were talking about how it would work out. It was about him needing someone in the house when he came home, smelling familiar scents when he walked in the door, having a family around him when he woke up Christmas morning, his favorite day of the year. For my children it was having a father around them when they needed it. My father was there for them no matter what it was. He went to their games, their plays, their concerts, he was there when they graduated grade school, high school and college. He did what a father would do when their father wasn't there for them. He was a constant in their lives when they needed it. For me it was not what I wanted or saw for myself because I wanted to go out on my own be my own person but when I look back on all these years I realize they gave me what I needed as well. They gave me stability which helped me and my family live a good life no matter how much I had to struggle because my father always helped balance it out. It was during this time they also gave me another job! I started doing readings on the phone for psychic friends network. They opened me up and gave me what I needed.
To my father who is now in the other world, I love you and thank you for making me the person I am today. To all my Angels and Saints thank you for watching over me and delivering all my prayers to a higher power. To God, thank you for always being there and giving me what I need even when I didn't know what that was myself.
To all of my readers remember when you ask for something and you get something similar but not exactly as you had wanted, your request has been answered, Their Way! May you always get what you need in life to give you success, happiness, and love.
They Hear
By Toni Gamarro
I sit and ask for you hear,
I wipe away my tear,
I only want what I need,
To relive this stress and succeed,
Do you hear me, are you aware?
Are you listening, do you care?
Show me the path in which to take,
So a good life I can make,
Life is sometimes more than we can bare,
I find comfort in prayer,
And so I put my thoughts together and speak,
To my guides for the answers I seek,
They listen to my every word,
In their way they let me know I am heard,
Not always giving me what I ask for,
But making life less of a chore,
They open the door for me to succeed,
Slowly and not at high speed,
The lessons they teach me along the way,
Help me to face the challenges of the day,
And each day my faith grows strong,
I know as I go along,
My saints and guides,
Will always be by my side,
And when I am not sure they hear,
Me quietly say my prayer,
They find a way to make me strong,
To show me all along,
They have always been by my side,
Always willing to gently guide,
And give me what I will need,
So in life's struggles I will succeed.
To Be Continued!...........
No comments:
Post a Comment