I am sure we have all heard the biblical stories of Saint
Michael leading the Gods armies into battle against evil therefore defeating
Satan. I know those are the stories I grew up hearing in Church or Sunday
school. I am also sure we are all too familiar with the image of this mighty
heavenly warrior holding his shield as he goes into battle against evil. In all
the paintings and statues I have ever seen of Saint Michael he stands holding
his shield with sword in hand ready to do battle. He uses his shield as a barrier
to protect us from all harm. He keeps away negativity and therefore keeps us
safe from harm.
As I grew older and wiser I have called on Saint Michael for
a number reasons many times. For me and for many of my friends and like-minded
individuals I have come to know and love, we call on Saint Michael for assistance.
To say we do not call on him to “fight our battles,” to stand besides us in
time of trouble would be lie but that is not all we call to him for. Saint
Michael is there for us. Call out his name and he is standing beside you to
lend you support, boast your courage, and help build your confidence. There
have been many times when my self-esteem was at an all-time low so I called on
Saint Michael to help me see who I really am inside and not to worry so much
about the outer shell. He stands by you and with a gentle touch of his wing he
guides you to find and experience new opportunities. It is up to you to call to
him for help. Saint Michael will not invade your space but will come if invited
by you. Ask him for what you need even if it is to help you heal, Saint Michael
the Archangel will be there.
Well now you are asking how do I know he is there helping
me. How do I know he has heard me? I have had the pleasure of hearing the
angels as they guide me. This is a gift I cherish. Each one is different just
like no two humans are completely the same. I like talking with Saint Michael
he is clear and loud enough even for me to hear. My family will appreciate that
comment since I am honestly a bit hard of hearing. I used to joke when I started
doing my angel readings because there were days I swore I had a comedian
talking to me. As I learned about the angels I discovered Saint Michael has a
good sense of humor as well as a few others that have visited me. You will find
when he is present there comes the feeling of love and peace all around you.
Saint Michael the Archangel is always in your corner. He is
more a life coach than a by stander. Like many coaches though Saint Michael
does not sugar coat his messages. He is blunt and to the point, take it or
leave it, but my advice to you is to listen because he is there to guide you
through. Do not mistake is tone as being overbearing or bossy he is just being
forceful so we hear him. It is his goal to help us stand tall and not wait
around for something to happen but to take the bull by the horns and make it
happen. He wants to spark us into action
so to speak. Just like any coach Saint Michael pushes hard to have us stand up
for ourselves and take the action we need to get on the path we need to be on
regardless of what it is we are looking to him for guidance for. For those
people who feel they have no place else to turn, if they just stopped and
listened, felt his gentle push, they would understand they are not alone for
Saint Michael is by their side. He is guiding them out of their daze but they
have to follow him to see the light.
I mentioned the peacefulness that comes with the appearance
of Saint Michael or any other angel for that matter. If you took the time to
mediate and feel the peacefulness as it washes over you, you will hear their
message. I lost people in my family I thought would be here till I was old and
grey, like many of you. My mother, my sister whom I had a pact with that we
would sit on the porch and enjoy our grandchildren together as we sipped iced
tea, and most recently my father. Three of the most devastating times in my
life. I don’t know how many times during these times plus many more in my life
I heard the sound of the angels call out to me. Each time I was devastated and
sure I was alone but they reminded me I was not. I would hear my name called
out sharply as if someone was trying to startle me into realizing I was not
alone. I know Saint Michael stood by my side because I called out to him for
help. I could feel the peacefulness of his presence during each and every one of
these times in my life helping me get through one ordeal or another. Most
importantly I feel him every day of my life. I feel him when all is good and I
just reach out to thank him for protecting me and my family. For being there to
watch over all those I love and all those in this world who I don’t know but
need his help. Yes I thank him for the help he gives to people I never even
said hello to since I ask him to lend a hand to them. If I ask for help from
Saint Michael or any other angel be it for me, a friend, a family member, or
someone I never even met, the least I can do is say thank you for all their
help. Please don’t ever forget to show your appreciation.
I often ask my friends this question: Have you ever been
stressed out, feeling lost, just needed to talk to someone anyone and sat in a
quiet place praying or talking to no one in particular but yet you got the
feeling someone was there? During any of these times did you ever feel as if
you suddenly received the most amazing hug in the world? A hug that brought you
warmth and love even though you could not physically see anyone around you! You
may not have called out his name but you called out and Saint Michael came to
wrap you in his wings and bring you calm as he soothed your nerves and calmed
your fears. It is the most amazing feeling I have ever felt.
Saint Michael or any angel often gives us a sign they hear
us in the physical world. I mean there are so many of us who question if we are
really hearing, seeing, even understanding the messages we get. It stands to
reason if we ask for proof they hear us we will receive such proof. I have heard
people say they find pennies all over the place even dimes. I know people who
when talking to the angels suddenly see butterflies, even feathers. For me when
I ask for a sign I get dragonflies! One of the big reasons I love them so much.
There are many nights I sit in the quiet to talk to my
guides. Many nights I call out to Saint Michael for strength and healing. I
know he is always there for me. In the mornings I love to light a white candle
and ask for Saint Michael to be by side to keep me and my family safe and at
peace. No matter when I ask or how many times a day I call out to him Saint
Michael is there and I always say thank you for all the help he has given me. I
remember a message I got from Saint Michael a few years back. He told me not to
worry about calling out to him. No matter how busy he is he will always come
because all angels and multitask! I laughed but he told me I often neglect to
ask for help for myself because I always worried he was busy helping others in
need. Saint Michael said he receives many requests every day but he is never too
busy to go out and help all who call. So do not worry he is occupied helping
others he will be there for you as well. Just let him hear your voice.
To Be Continued………………
No comments:
Post a Comment