Back in 1989 a future classic hit the big screen. America's idea of a supernatural comedy, Ghost Busters II. I don't think they realized exactly what they were teaching with that movie. Think back to the movie or better yet watch it again. The pink slime they discover under the streets of NY which reacts to good or evil is what the Universe does everyday. Let me explain.
Cup of Pink Slime Over Flowing from Positivity!
As an Empath I feel the energy around me be it positive or negative. I am sure all the Empaths out there are saying they do more than feel it and they would be right. Empaths don't just feel the energies around them they absorb them. On this Earth today there are more people who are Empathic and do not know it then there are those who are aware they have this gift. What is going on in the world today is all the negativity is building up and over flowing just like in the movie Ghost Busters II. The Empaths who are unaware of this gift they have are absorbing the negative energies around them but have no knowledge on how to rid their bodies of all the garbage they are picking up. The outcome is more negative energy released into the Universe to get more negative energy. This negativity, drama, whatever you wish to call it, is growing and as it grows it poisons those in it's path. Instead of people waking up in the morning and seeing the beauty of the light of day they see the struggles that lay before them. This is the cup of slime running over causing more and more anger, drama, and sadness. It is the job of the Empath to learn how to turn this around. If we don't start feeding more positive energies into the Universe how are things going to change?
I am no different than any other Empath in the world. I had to learn how to handle all the energies around me. I had to learn not to let it engulf me so I become weighed down with all the negativity. There were times when I felt as if I had weights tied around my ankles, as if I couldn't move my feet. It was exhausting to even go for a walk let alone get out of bed. I am sure there are many Empaths out there who know exactly what I am talking about. There are also some people right now reading this, saying they know how this feels. These people don't even realize they are empathic. One thing that usually happens to me is Empaths that do not know they are empathic find their way to me. Usually they are all stressed out and confused about the path their life has taken. Too much stress and turmoil, everything going wrong at one time. Perhaps they are having relationship problems, problems at work, family issues, no matter what it is they have no idea what is causing everything to slip slide around them. When they finally get to me we have a lot of work to do to turn it all around. I usually start with sitting down and talking to them, getting a feel of their energy. Then I start telling them what I see and feel. I allow them to soak it all in by asking a few questions concerning their empathic gifts. As they answer the questions they begin to realize I am making a point here not just taking a survey. They start to listen hopefully with an opened mind. Of course I usually suggest they do a simple cleansing on themselves. Another suggestion I make to them is to sit quietly with their hands on their solar plexus and ask their team to come in and remove all the garbage they have picked up, all the earth bound energy that has found its way into their path. If they are unsure how to do it I will do it for them. This is something I do at no charge because I figure it's better to share my knowledge than charge for it. As I have said time and again knowledge should be free. This is one way I can pay it forward and help someone the Universe has put in my path.
If we don't start thinking more positive thoughts, believing in ourselves, believing in a higher power, having faith, then the Universe can not fix the mess we are in. I am not perfect by a long shot. I allow things to get to me to the point where my insides shake and I know I have to do something to get rid of all that garbage I am picking up. For me I don't want to just get rid of it and release it into the Universe I want try and turn it into positive energy then offer it the Universe to do with as it sees fit. To use it to heal itself and make things better for all. I have always been connected to music and water! Great combination. When I was younger it was even better considering I would go and sit on the beach and listen to music. It was a great way to rejuvenate myself. Now I'm a little older and I don't always get the time to go to the beach. I find other ways to be near water whenever I can but music, well music I listen to everyday. It's actually more than listening to it. I put my headset on and close my eyes because I want to feel the music. I let my body soak it up, absorb it until I feel the sides of my mouth turn up in a smile and my eyes start to dance with happiness. I feel a lightness in my heart and a positive flux in energy. Maybe music isn't the answer for you, nor water but whatever it is find your trigger. Find what puts you in that happy place to usher in positive energy making the world around you a better place. If each of us did that, at some point in the day, then we have a good chance to wipe away the negativity the Universe is forced to absorb for us. I have said this time and again, negativity begets negativity and destroys everything in it's path. Positive begets positive and heals as it moves along.
We are in need of healing. The Universe needs our help to set things right. Empaths from all over the globe need to find the time to do whatever it takes to set things right again, to generate positive energy. Help someone in stress feel the warmth of the white light and push away the fear the darkness brings in. Find a way to spread your positive energy to others and share it whenever you feel there is a need. Think about a simple act of kindness. Hold a door for someone who is entering or leaving a building when you are, smile and say hello to a perfect stranger or neighbor, volunteer some time at a school, nursing home, or hospital. Simple things to show you care for something or someone other than yourself. Help usher in the positive energy the Universe is trying so hard to produce so we all can heal. As Empaths it is our responsibility to lend a hand and help set things right. We are the ones who feel and experience the tremors the Universe faces when people accept the negativity, welcome in the darkness and push away the light. Close your eyes and communicate with the Universe lending her your strength and wisdom, assisting her in keeping the light shining for all to see, feel and accept. The Universe is awaking more and more Empaths for a reason. Open your eyes and mind. Realize you have a job to do. Rise to the occasion. Embrace it, for the Universe has never let us down. Now she is reaching out to all Empaths, all intuitive's, to lend a hand and shed some light. Listen to her, help her, and spread the word. It's time to answer her call.
I am sure there are many of you right now saying either I am preaching or I am nuts. It's neither, I am teaching you a way to clear the air, a way to help the Universe stay strong and bright. Which brings us back to the movie Ghost Busters II. Remember the ending as the Statue of Liberty walked through the streets of New York to the sound of music. The positive energy the song produced moved the Statue and in doing that they were able to conquer the darkness, the evil, that was causing all the problems. I don't think they realized how right they were. So instead of letting the gossip get to you, the nastiness weigh heavy on your mind, or letting the negativity engulf you, turn it around. Like the old saying turn that frown upside down. Turn that negativity into positive energy and watch how things around you begin to change. If we all concentrated on this task soon positive energy will be spilling over the Universe causing all to heal. Imagine how amazing that would be.
Make Way For Positivity
Positivity you will not find,
In a dictionary, a word of this kind,
Let me explain what this word is about,
the positive energy our bodies spit out,
The energy that is put to good use,
When into the Universe negativity spits its abuse,
Positivity is the energy which helps the Universe to heal,
It comes from the good we do and feel,
It battles all the drama, all the negativity that seeps through,
This is what Positivity is meant to do,
But if everyone is walking around as Gloomy Gus,
Creating all this drama and fuss,
No singing, dancing, and shouting hooray's,
Then the Universe slips into a darkness faze,
With is faze comes sadness and despair,
People thinking so what, I don't care,
Around the world this darkness will spread,
With it brings sorrow, times of great dread,
Wars break out that never end,
But there is light just around the bend,
If only we could reach the shade which blocks Positive Light,
Then there would be balance needed to set things right,
What we need is Positivity to seep through,
We all are aware of what we need to do,
Stop allowing all the drama seekers in,
So negativity and darkness cannot win,
Take positive action every day,
Sing, dance, and even pray,
There I said it for all to see,
Prayer brings positive energy to set the Universe free,
So if you do not believe and do not wish to pray,
That is your choice so it's Okay,
But for those of us who want this craziness to stop,
Who want the Universe to sing and hop,
Remember to smile, sing, dance, and pray,
So Positivity grows stronger sending negativity and darkness away!
To Be Continued.......

Thank you for this uplifting work. I relate to this totally. I miss when you were in the Spiritual Cupboard in Old Bridge as I would visit you frequently there. Keep up your great works and healing that you send out into the world. We need it!!!
ReplyDeleteIn love and light,
Bella
Bella if you ever need me I am always here. Not too far up North of Old Bridge. Email me any time at michelinascloset@gmail.com if you ever need to talk. I will send you my phone number. Glad you liked the store. I miss it and I miss my tea time with all my friends.
ReplyDeleteMy goal is to continue to teach and help heal.
Brightest Blessings,
Toni