Friday, May 17, 2013

Have Faith, Believe!

Good Afternoon and Blessings Everyone!


I know I've been working on the Wheel Of The Year but just for today I want to take a break and talk to about another topic. Sometimes Empathetic's, Intuitive's, Healers, we have this unbearable need to shut down. We have this feeling that builds up inside of us screaming "I just can't do it anymore!" What causes this feeling of despair?  That's simple enough. What causes this feeling is what I have been talking about for so long now in many of my posts about empathetic people. It comes from those around us.  This one needs our help or that needs our help. The drama begins to build up around us and we allow it. We not only allow it, we absorb it from everyone else to make their day a little better.


So whats my point in all of this today? I'm here to tell you there is nothing wrong with taking a break for you. There are too many of us who suddenly lose it. Who suddenly feel like they can't cope anymore. They are confused. They don't know what they are doing, why they are here. They don't understand what is going on around them anymore. They get so scared and begin to wonder if what they are hearing are really just voices in their heads. What if it really isn't their guides talking to them? There are too many of us out there who after so many years of giving, giving, giving, and not taking care of ourselves just can't do it anymore. Some of us end up sick mentally as well as physically. The problem is there is no one there to put things back in order because there is really no physical ailment. It is just all the garbage that has built up in our bodies that we have not cleared for our own good. We tend to forget that. We tend to not take the time for ourselves.


When I shut my store back in September I didn't know what I was going to do with myself. I thought I was going to waist away, not hear them anymore. For a while there I thought they weren't going to want to talk to me anymore, get this, because I let them down by closing the store. I was wrong. Yes the store put me in touch with a lot of amazing people. Some who were looking for something but not quite sure what it was, others who were on a particular path, and still others who were blessed with many wonderful gifts. I don't do this on a daily basis anymore. I do this on a basis of need. When someone calls out to me I am there for them. I never turn anyone away and sometimes I have to catch myself as I realize I start to hide out in the house which is my comfort zone. My safe place to be that blocks all the junk from the outside world.


After my father died I didn't want to hear anymore. I know I really don't have a choice I have been blessed with gifts from the Divine so if hearing is what is meant for me that day then hearing I will do. A few months before my dad died I had a beautiful dream of Jesus. In this dream he told me everything was going to be OK. He said it would all be alright by November 23rd. At this time in my life I was sick they didn't know what was wrong with me. So I thought "yeah, OK, everything is going to be alright by November 23rd. They are going to figure out what this is and I am going to be back to me." A little selfish and self centered of myself I would say because that message wasn't about me. The message I got in that dream wasn't for me it was for my dad who had been suffering for years with Parkinson's Disease and Sun Downers. You see my father passed away on November 23rd at 9:30 in the morning. I only told two people about that dream the day I had it. I told my boyfriend Joey as soon as I opened my eyes and I called my daughter Gynise before she left for work that day. The day my father passed Joey looked at me and said "You were told this was going to happen today is November 23rd. Maybe that's not what you understood it to be but you were blessed enough to be told.You were being prepared."


That's why we need these breaks because things get in our way. Cloud our thinking process, exhaust us. I take them sometimes for weeks at a time but I don't think I am the one taking the break. Confused? I think they are making me take it. They are saying you have absorbed enough. It's time to breath, be who you are, re-energize yourself, charge your battery.


Recently I did a remote healing for someone I love very much. I prayed for God to do what he felt was best. I asked them to go in there and see what can be done. I asked all my Angels and Saints as well as his team, to work on him. He is a stroke victim. While doing this healing I closed my eyes to connect, to try and see whatever messages they had for me. In the healing I saw where the problem was. I saw the blocked out mass on his brain. I saw the gray area around it and  the purple area that was working on healing. I thought wow this is something. Immediately after that I thought to myself how lucky I am to be allowed to see this. I then asked if it was possible for me to see what they were doing not just the colors involved in it. I asked for a glimpse, a peak for me to see how they were getting the job done.


Now some of you are going to think I am crazy and others are going to completely understand this. No sooner I asked this I had a vision of fairies. That's not odd to me because I work with fairies folks.  I saw a flock of fairies coming in and doing their work . The replaced the color show I often get. As they came in and got to work it was almost as if they were painting a picture. I watched them work on his healing in amazement. At first it looked as if they were drawing trees with bare branches. Everything asleep for the winter or dead. Then they started to bloom and grow into a beautiful forest. As I watched them help this forest to grow the green leaves everything suddenly became white as if covered by snow. Looking closely I  realized each snowflake was perfectly laid and you could see the design in the flakes. Each one different, you could make out the lace of each flake as they worked on this image before me. Then the trees parted and in the center of this forest was an image of the green man done completely in white snowflakes. God spoke to me as far as I am concerned, once again. I wish there was a way for me to take a picture of the things I see when I ask to be shown one thing or another. This was the most beautiful, amazing, spiritual images I have ever seen. As they continued to work I began to see the trees close up the gap the fairies made. This time the trees were no longer green instead they were purple and they had birds fluttering through them. I knew now things were going to be OK. One way or another things were going to be OK. They were working. It may not be the way we hoped it would be but they were on the job doing what they feel is best.One thing we all have to remember, we are not in control during a healing. We may think we are and forget there is a higher power but then we remember this is not our doing it is in their hands. They will do what is best .


How can I stop? How can I question? How can any of us question if we really take the time to understand what they do for us? If I stop losing faith, you stop losing faith we all stop losing faith, and stop believing then what?  The Divine doesn't  want us to suffer, be confused or scared. If we stop believing, if we lose faith then that is what will happen not only to us but to those who come to us. Those who have come to depend on people like us to clear things away and set it right with the help of those they can not see. When one door closes one really does open again. The only way that happens is we have to believe. It's our faith that causes the door to open, that turns the key to that lock. It's our faith that brings those in need to us. They can see the light so many try to put out. So when you feel overwhelmed, distraught, shut down for a while. Don't listen to those who say your life will be in a turmoil if you don't  use your gifts. The Divine is not hear to punish us and neither are your guides. They are here to help us grow spiritually, to get stronger, gain knowledge, teach us how to help those who are in need, to guide us. Help them do their job by taking a break, breath, relax in a salt bath, rejuvenate yourself. Get rid of all the gunk you picked up from all the drama around you. Remember you are their vessel. They love and need you as much as you love them and need them. Just believe! That's the message you should be giving everyone. Have faith and everything will work out. Believe and it will come to be!



                                                                     Just Believe

                                                                    By Toni Gamarro
   
                                                       You have no idea why they come to you,
                                                       Why they bless you the way they do,
                                                       You have been granted a special gift,
                                                        Back and forth your gifts may shift,
                                                       One thing will always keep them strong,
                                                       Having Faith can never be wrong,
                                                       Do not question what your path may be,
                                                       Let them guide you so you can see,
                                                       The images they send out,
                                                       Understanding them will rid the doubt,
                                                       So take the time to relax,
                                                       A glass of wine and some snacks,
                                                       A salt bath to wash troubles away,
                                                       So negative energies can not stay,
                                                       Attached to you and drag you down,
                                                       You need to rid your brow of the frown,
                                                       Brightening your heart with the light,
                                                       Makes your soul smile bright,
                                                       Do not let your faith slip away,
                                                       A little bit each day,
                                                       Take the time to reconnect,
                                                       Reach out and collect,
                                                       All the positive energy your guides will send,
                                                       This is the helping hand they lend,
                                                       Remember to reach out when in need,
                                                       To their warnings you must heed,
                                                       And when you need your team by your side,
                                                       Know they will be there as your guide,
                                                       By your side they will never leave,
                                                       If you have faith so Just Believe!
                                                     
To Be Continued........
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment